Information and resources related to Pan London training workshops and relevant published articles.
- Palliative Care Training Slides’18
- APPM Master Formulary 4th ed.
- London Contact Numbers
- Scotland Perinatal palliative care framework
- London Hospice Network Map
- Neonatal Data Analysis Unit and North West London CLAHRC map
- FORM for Parents who take their baby’s home from miscarriage, stillbirth or neonatal death
- Advice for breastfeeding/Lactating mothers
- Neonatal complex & palliative care, Services & Resources to enhance support for families & staff Pan London Training Workshop 2015/2016 (pp)
- Neonatal Palliative Care Plan Document – Chelsea and Westminster Neonatal Unit
- Neonatal Complex & Palliative Care workshop poster template
- Children’s Hospices across London This leaflet has been created and developed with parents, the support of CHaL, and London Neonatal Network, to assist in supporting choice for families. You may download this leaflet directly, but if you would like printed hard copies for your unit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and they can be delivered.
- Neonatal Sibling Drop-in Group – Chelsea & Westminster Hospital (No booking required)